Wednesday, February 7, 2007

The Seduction Guide Review : GuyGetsGirl





The Art of Seduction

GuyGetsGirl Review: A Unique and New Approach to Attracting and Seducing Women for Men Written By a Woman

By now you’ve probably seen hundreds of guys all over the net promoting pickup and seduction guides, DVD’s and courses. And if you’re like me, you’ve probably even tried a few (in fact, I’ve probably spent a few thousand dollars on attraction and seduction education – including the seminars, books and stuff). Some of these ‘gurus’ peddling their wares know what they are talking about, but most don’t and are just in this industry for a quick buck.

In the best part of 10 years and after using dozens of guru’s material I didn’t come across ANYTHING written by a woman for men - until now.

I’ve finally found a collection of eBooks written by a woman – the author’s name is Tiffany Taylor. I bought access to Tiffany’s GuyGetsGirl site and instantly downloaded her 3 chunky eBooks which take you by the hand from beginner’s essentials like the importance of smiling, self-confidence up to the advanced heavily psychological stuff. There’s something in here for everybody whatever your level and lots of really powerful techniques I’d never heard of before.

I remember thinking to myself, “women don’t really know what women want, they just know what they THINK they want” but with this one I was wrong. She goes deep into the female psyche and really does expose a few “short cuts” and easy to press attraction buttons that are present in all women. And boy do they work.

I’d say this is probably the most unique and fresh approach to attraction and seduction I’ve seen in a very long time and it is well worth checking out if you have the money. If not and you want to increase your success with beautiful women, then SAVE UP and get this guide. You won’t regret it.

Click here to find out more information about Tiffany Taylor's GuyGetsGirl site

The Art of Seduction

No comments:

Seduction Art - Google News